The delegation of the HungaroControl headed by CEO Mr. Kornél Szepessy made an official visit to Baku on October 09, 2018.
Observing the active development of the air navigation system and implementation of innovative technologies in the Republic of Azerbaijan, the European ANS organizations express interest in cooperation with the “Azeraeronavigation” Air Traffic Department.
Guests visited new Airspace Supervision and Efficiency Center and “Azeraeronavigation” Air Traffic Department. During the visit, following issues were discussed with the purpose of further cooperation:
- concept for TWR solution; and its human relevancies, training and authority approval;
- cooperation in the field of airspace simulation and validation;
- training of ANS personnel;
- developments in the field of control of unmanned systems;
- research in the field of air navigation;
Director of “Azeraeronavigation” ATD, Mr. Farkhan Guliyev and CEO of the HungaroControl Mr. Kornél Szepessy signed Memorandum of Cooperation.